SLOTHS 2019 is the third official calendar for the Sloth Conservation Foundation (SloCo): an organisation dedicated to saving sloths in the wild through research and conservation initiatives (www.slothconservation.com). By purchasing this calendar you are directly supporting important sloth conservation efforts to safeguard a future for these weird and wonderful animals. Each month features rare and striking images of sloths in the wild, taken by world-renowned wildlife photographer Suzi Eszterhas. Here, she showcases five different species of sloth, including the mysterious maned sloths, rarely seen pale-throated sloths and the infamous swimming pygmy sloths! Each month is accompanied by fascinating captions written by sloth researcher and SloCo founder Dr. Rebecca Cliffe which offer surprising insights into the biology and behaviour of these unusual animals. Did you know that sloths are the reason why we can eat avocados today? Or why sloths can often be seen kissing each other? This inspiring calendar is complemented by the inclusion of a 12 month yearly planner.
- The official 2019 calendar for the Sloth Conservation Foundation (SloCo)
- By purchasing this calendar you are directly supporting sloth conservation
- Features sloth facts on each page written by scientist and SloCo founder Dr. Rebecca Cliffe
- Stunning photographs of 5 different sloth species by award winning wildlife photographer Suzi Eszterhas
- 12" x 12" square 12 month calendar, including a yearly planner