**THE ONLY SLOTH CALENDAR THAT ACTUALLY BENEFITS SLOTHS**
Sloths 2020 is the fourth official calendar for The Sloth Conservation Foundation (SloCo) and is the only sloth calendar which directly benefits sloth conservation in the wild. SloCo is an organisation dedicated to saving sloths through research and conservation initiatives and by purchasing this calendar you are directly supporting their important sloth conservation efforts to safeguard a future for these weird and wonderful animals.
Each month features spectacular imagery of wild sloths taken by world-renowned wildlife photographer Suzi Eszterhas. Here she captures some of the most intimate and rarely seen moments between mom and baby, while showcasing five different species of sloth. These include the mysterious maned sloths, rarely seen pale-throated sloths and the infamous swimming pygmy sloths! Each month is accompanied by fascinating captions written by world sloth expert and SloCo founder Dr. Rebecca Cliffe which reveal some of the latest scientific discoveries and provide fascinating insights into the previously unknown habits of these unusual animals. For example, do you know how a sloth is able to fall asleep while hanging upside down? Or why sloths may hold the secret to curing cancer? This inspiring calendar is complemented by the inclusion of a 12 month yearly planner.
- The official 2020 calendar for the Sloth Conservation Foundation (SloCo)
- By purchasing this calendar you are directly supporting sloth conservation
- Features sloth facts on each page written by scientist and SloCo founder Dr. Rebecca Cliffe
- Spectacular photographs of 5 different sloth species, taken by award winning wildlife photographer Suzi Eszterhas
- 12" x 12" square 12 month calendar, including a yearly planner
- Also Available for purchase on Amazon in the US and Europe